DUALTRON SPIDER 2 ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Debuting the new Spider 2 electric scooter from Dualtron! He’s changed a lot, but the Spider 2 is still the lightest weight highest performance electric scooter we’ve seen. The Spider 2 features new looks, new batteries, new motors, and awesome new design. Relocating the controller to the new spiderweb kicktail offers increased usable deck space and creates enough room for a 24Ah Sincpower pack, so expect a major increase to range especially with the larger battery configuration.
The Spider 2 relocates the charge ports and light switch to the front bracket, features new logo lights, and is still the king when it comes to light weight and high performance.
Dualtron Spider vs. Dualtron Spider 2: improvements include a new footrest, larger battery and motor controllers, heavier weight, light-up logo rear fender, and additional lights in the swingarms and sides of the deck
The Spider 2 electric scooter has programmable LEDs in the stem, swingarms, along the sides of the deck, and in the logo fender as well as dual headlights and taillights in the deck
- Motor: 3984W BLDC Dual Hub Motor
- Battery: 60 volt 24 Ah SincPower 21700 cells
- Charge time: 13 hours with standard charger
- Range: Up to 50 miles
- Top Speed: Up to 48mph
- Scooter Weight: 57 lbs (Lightest High Performance 60V Dual Motor Scooter in our entire fleet)
- Climbing Grade: 43% or 23 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Tire: 10" Tubed
- Suspension: Rubber Cartridge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Disk brakes with ABS standard and 140mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight new integrated Tail Light with Brake Light, Side panel lights, and logo lights
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Dimensions Folded: 44.9'' x 23.8'' x 19.7''
- Dimensions Upright: 44.9'' x 23.8'' x 48.8''